Sunday, January 18, 2009

I am so totally new to this! Welcome to my new blog. I am going to give this a try for a while. I feel like I have so much to say, I just need the time to actually sit down and put it all into words and clear thought. Maybe I will just start writing and something profound will come out? Well maybe if my 1 follower, my dear Amber, is reading this, then you might have some words of wisdom for this here noob :)

Peace,
Tracey

Eph. 2:8
"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God"

3 comments:

  1. Hey Girl!
    I think the beauty of a blog is that this is your format to say whatever you want, in a way that is true to the gifts God has given you.

    I subscribed not just because I like you- but because I do believe you have a lot to say, and I can't wait to read it!

    The only advice I have is this: remember that nothing is really private- once you write a post, think to yourself: hmmmm I how would I feel if the person I least would like to read this stumbled on it? Cause it can happen... BELIEVE me. Other than avoiding hurting people, just pray about what God would have you to say, and then let loose!

    I can't WAIT!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with His Girl's comment, that you do have alot to say, whether you know it yet or not. I felt the same way when I began my journey into blogging - at the insistence of a dear friend, Dennis Jernigan. He had read some of my poetry, heard my testimony, and felt the Lord urging him to encourage me to begin blogging to encourage others in thier own steps of faith, and in the healing process of life's wounds. My testimony is not easy to hear - yet, Dennis, being a renowned praise and worship leader of thousands of songs sung in many churches today, knew that the Lord will continue to use what the enemy meant for evil, to bring Joy out of the darkness.. And the thing is, Jesus has been doing that in my life ever since coming to know him .. Even to the point of Dennis writing a story/song recording called Thread of Hope, which is how my own blog title came up.
    So you see, new blogger friend, the Lord can use even those of us whose lives were nothing but painful, and move us into His Grace, and redeem us, grow up and use us to bring Honor to Him - even in blogging!! I look forward to reading whatever your heart feels led to write.. Will be a neat journey for you and the Lord !!
    blessings,
    karen
    http://www.karensthreadsofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. If nothing else quote scripture, you can never go wrong sharing God's word for He says it will never return void. Looks to me like you got a good start.

    ReplyDelete